Our Team has strong technical expertise and extensive operational experience in providing security, regulatory consulting, and incident management services. Our subject matter experts have demonstrated the ability to deliver the best performance while serving in such leadership positions as:
|LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE|
Additionally, our personnel have the following certifications:
Our team’s major accomplishments include:
- Implementation of ISM Code and Code for the Investigation of Marine Casualties for Texas.
- Implementations of MTSA and ISPS for Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
- Coast Guard investigation of the MODU Deepwater Horizon serious marine casualty.
- Establishment of a large publicly traded tanker company and the largest independent commercial vessel vetting company in the world.
- Advisor at the International Maritime Organization (IMO) for the second largest flag administration.
- Development of a functional performance improvement plan to address Transocean’s injunctive relief consent decree to the Department of Justice resulting from the BP Macondo spill event.
- Support of major responses to Hurricane Katrina, BP Macondo Oil Spill, and EXXON VALDEZ Oil Spill.